Registration 500 Hour
Participants must have a 200 hour YTT certificate from TAYS
or a 200 hour YTT certificate from a Yoga Alliance approved non-TAYS school
Download this word document to apply for our 500 hour YTT professional program.
Please write a one-page letter highlighting your
1. teaching experience
2. what you hope to learn from the 500 hour program.
All program fees must be paid-in-full prior to receiving certification, (all fees are plus tax).
- Individual pays tuition per course. Fees are listed for each course separately on description page.
Deposit: $300 (+ tax) - This is a non-refundable deposit. This deposit fee goes towards your mentoring fees and will not be cashed unless you are accepted into the YTT 500 hour program.
Participants pay for each weekend or week-long program separately. Prices are listed on our YTT 500 page under each workshop date. Prices are subject to change.
1. Grounding (17.5 hours) - $200 (+ tax)
2. Core (17.5 hours) - $200 (+ tax)
3. Opening (17.5 hours) - $200 (+ tax)
4. Integration (17.5 hours) - $200 (+ tax)
5. Yoga Assists (15 hours) 2 one-day programs - $200 (+ tax)
6. Advanced Assisting weekend (17.5 hours) - $200 (+ tax)
7. Spirituality and Philosophy (20.5 hours) - $200 + tax)
8. Prenatal/Post-Natal Certification (15.5 hours) - $230 (+ tax)
9. Yoga Anatomy 2 one-day programs (15 hours) - $200 (+ tax)
10. Restorative / Yin Yoga (15 hours) - $200 (+ tax)
11. Eight Limbs of Yoga (15 hours) - $200 (+ tax)
12. Week-long yoga retreat (50 hours) - $585 (+ tax)
13. Practical test class - $100 (+ tax)
14. Mentoring (10 hours) - $300 (+ tax)
Plus additional courses to total 280 direct hours of training (cost varies depending on choices). If the individual chooses to complete a 2nd week-long retreat to satisfy their total hours required then the YTT 500 hour training would cost in total $3330 (plus tax).
TAYS’ YTT 500 hour training takes a minimum of 2 years to complete.
For more information about our cancellation policy for the YTT program, please check out our YTT Cancellation Policy.